The power of the highest is the power of the Almighty God. This power is the power of the Holy Spirit at work. The Holy Spirit is the 3rd person in the trinity. He is the power of God, the worker of the great miracles of the most high. This month, He will overshadow you and make bring to manifestations the Divine purposes in Jesus name.
Our text reads from Luke 1:30-35.
God sent an Angel to Mary. This month He will send a supernatural being to you to bring His purposes to come to pass.
In verse 30, the angel said to Mary not to fear. This is God’s message to you. Fear not. Life may look dim without any sign yet of what you are praying for, God says, Fear not. Fear no appearance of man or angel, fear not about the situation of this country, Fear Not. God is about to do something great and unique in your life.
The opposite of fear is faith. Have faith in God for the impossible. Have faith in him for a month full of grace and divine help.
The Angel also told Mary in that same verse 30 why she should not fear; for thou hast found favor with God.
Chapel of victory, you have found favor with God; fear not. Heaven is coming down to you in this month of May so fear not.
The first step to experience the power of the highest is a Divine favor. This month you shall be favored; heaven favors you and Men will favor you. Fear not, thou hast found favor with God.
In verse 31 the angel told Mary; …Behold thou shall conceive in your womb and bring forth a son….
This month and this All believers Conference is prophetic for fruitfulness. The barren will conceive in their wombs, business men and women will receive divine inspiration for fruitfulness, students will conceive and be fruitful. Divine ideas for greatness shall be conceived in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every form of physical, financial or spiritual barrenness is terminated forthwith in the name of Jesus.
God says you will conceive and bring forth. It shall be during this month and during the ABC in Jesus name.
This is your prophetic confession. The power of the highest shall overshadow you and you will conceive and bring forth.
In the name of Jesus, this month, the power of the highest will overshadow me and I will conceive and bring forth, Amen.
Verses 33 and 34 tell us that what is coming to you will be great, will be unstoppable, will be unequaled, and will be unsurpassed.
We need to prepare carefully for this great outpouring and manifestations.
In verse 34, Mary asked a usual question that anyone like you would ask if something unusual is about to happy. How can this be? How is it going to happen?
God is releasing unusual blessings, unusual favor, unusual miracles and unusual help. They are coming and how can this be?
There is an answer for the unusual. It’s not going to be by the work of man but by the work of the Holy Spirit.
Luke 1:35 KJV
 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
1. The Holy Spirit shall come upon you.
The Holy Spirit is the worker of miracles. He is the power of the most high God. This month and during the ABC there will be an uncommon outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Get ready for divine outpouring from May 14 – 18th at the All Believers Conference 2014. His power will pour upon you
2. The power of the Highest will overshadow you.
This is the power above all powers, the power of the most High, the power that cannot fail, that cannot be stopped and that cannot be resisted. The power is coming to resolve all controversies in your life. The power is coming to heal and to deliver. The power comes to make you to bring to birth your dreams.
You need to prepare for this great visitation and manifestation. It is our month of the Holy Spirit.
How do you prepare?
1. Take time to study about the Holy Spirit, his personalities, his power, his gifts, his acts. Look for a bible has references and pick all the links to the Holy Spirit and discover the mystery of this divine power.
2. Take time to read books about the Holy Spirit, his gifts and his power. Recommended books include
– The Power that works in us by Bishop Francis Wale Oke
– The Release of power by Bishop David Oyedepo
– Receiving the power of the Holy Spirit by Bishop Francis Wale Oke
3. Take time to prepare yourself and members of your family that you will experience the power of the Highest.
4. Take time to pray for the All Believers Conference that you will experience the power of the highest.
5. Take time to sow your financial seed towards the All Believers Conference in expectation for the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit and for manifestations of the divine power in your life.
6. Believe God and take time to confess in faith that you will experience divine favor this month. You will experience the outpouring of Grace this month that you will conceive and bring forth.
7. Stand in the word, stand in faith, expect miracles, healing, open doors, breakthroughs and divine help is month and during the ABC.
Declare that in this month, you will experience the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and power of the highest will overshadow you. Declare that you will conceive and bring forth and that you will have testimonies of favor, divine help and miracles in Jesus name, Amen.
Further meditations, studies and teachings
– Understanding the Holy Spirit
– The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
– Hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit and walking in the Spirit
– The acts of the Holy Spirit
The Acts of the Apostles, John 20:10-22, Acts 2:1- end, Hebrews 9:14, John 16, 2 Timothy 3:16, Acts 1:8
Romans 8:14,16, 1 Corinthians 3:16, Galatians 5:16-23, 1 Corinthians 2:10-12, Psalm 139:7-10